Who we are
The Bee is managed by William, who comes from a long hospitality background. William is a chef by trade and has worked in hospitality for over 10 years.
Manager of The Bee since November 2011, we pride ourselves on serving the best food locally, often our produce is locally sourced. Our menu is fresh, modern and reasonably priced. We change our menu regularly to suit the season and availability of certain ingredients. Please do follow us on social media to learn when our menu changes, new promotions and events taking place.
We are a family run pub and our ethos here at The Bee will always be to serve a delicious meal, provide excellent service and value for money, in a cosy but stylish surrounding.
We have a private dining room upstairs which is perfect for functions and meetings alike, and a lovely sunny beer garden with BBQ area is ideal to enjoy during the summer months.
At The Bee, we pride ourselves on making amazing food, perfect for the time of year. We love traditional dishes and fresh food! Here are just some of our specialities:
- Homemade Fragrant Jeera Chicken Curry. Delicately spiced dish with Coriander and Cumin. Served with wild rice, a ‘Speciality of the House’.
- Beer-Battered ‘Catch of the day’. Premium fillet of fish cooked to order with chips, mushy peas and a tartare sauce.
- Piri-Piri Chicken Stir Fry. Medley of chicken and fresh vegetables stir-fried in a piri piri sauce.
- Traditional Steak and Kidney Suet Pudding with a hearty homemade gravy.
- Pan-fried Fillet of Seabass and Prawns topped with a White Wine, Cream and Dill Sauce.
- Olde English ‘Bangers and Mash’. Served with creamy mash potato, peas and a rich gravy.
- Chefs own braised Calves Liver and Bacon
Browse out or full menu.